SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday. Some Saturdays and on-call schedule rotates between all Technicians.
Benefits and Health Insurance offered after 90 days.
Use of company vehicle during company hours.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
S2, B2 or D2 License is required.
NATE Certification is a bonus.
Valid Driver's License required.
· Involves performing various tasks relating to maintaining and repairing of air conditioning, ventilating, and heating systems in homes and buildings.
· Entails identifying, diagnosing, troubleshooting, analyzing, and repairing of various types of HVAC equipment.
· Perform preventive maintenance duties and carry out proactive repair works when necessary.
· Responsible for determining the parts of equipment to order to fix faulty equipment, and make sure they are ordered on time to be able to make repairs quickly.
· Involves completing paperwork for each job done, including stating job status, duration, and daily time.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required
Email: [email protected]