Energy Savings Agreement
You want a contractor who is willing to stand by their products. Pelletier Mechanical Services, LLC's energy savings agreement is our guarantee to stand with you and offer regular maintenance. It offers a variety of benefits including:
- Normal billing for emergency services
- 15% discount on all parts and labor (for regular repairs)
- Priority scheduling for normal services
- Routine Tuneup maintenance
A 1 year energy savings agreement is complimentary with our installations.
We are so confident in our products that a 2-year guarantee is offered with every installation. If for any reason you, the original purchaser, are not satisfied with your HVAC system, the original installing contractor will repair the problem to your satisfaction or remove the HVAC products and refund the purchase price, subject to the Conditions and Limitations listed. This guarantee will remain in effect for one year after the original installation date. This guarantee is non–transferable.
Conditions & Limitations
- This offer is applicable only to homeowner’s personal residence. Not applicable to any rental or commercial properties in residences which the owner is not the primary resident.
- Amount show in the covered refund amount is the amount of the purchase price to be refunded by Pelletier Mechanical Services in the event the 100% satisfaction guarantee is executed.
- Homeowner is responsible for painting, patching or restoration work in the event that the HVAC/Plumbing system is removed.
- Owner must provide access for the system to be removed weekdays between 8 A.M. and 5 P.M.
- Covered refund amount is based on labor and material necessary for the installation of the HVAC/Plumbing system only. Additional items that would remain on the premises, i.e. ductwork, electrical/plumbing upgrades, registers, grills and fees, permits and finance charges are not subject to refund.
- Owner agrees to allow Pelletier mechanical Services a reasonable number of attempts and ample time for the resolution of the dissatisfaction for the approval of the eventual removal of the system.
- Regardless of the retention of the original system the new system will be removed free of charge if no satisfaction is reached.
- Homeowner understands and agrees Pelletier Mechanical Services is an independent contractor.
- This guarantee does not cover, and neither Pelletier Mechanical Services are responsible for, the cost to replace or reinstall owner’s original equipment.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.